How does it work?
If you or someone you know has experienced domestic violence and are in need of immediate or ongoing dental treatments, please head to one of the listed organisations here or fill out the eligibility below.
Women are eligible for dental treatments and services from the Healing Smiles Program if they have:
- Experienced domestic violence in recent years
- Been referred to, or previously visited one of our partner case workers
- Willingness to participate in dental treatment plans as instructed by registered dentists
- Limited or no access to Government Dental Care
Service Providers can make a referral to the Healing Smiles Program if they have:
- A patient who has previously experienced domestic violence
- A patient who has financial, physical or emotional limitations
- The willingness to support patients on their journey through treatments